Announcement: eBIZ digital unsecured loan
Commission policy for brokers
bên giới thiệu
Conditions for commissions payment
Commission will be paid when the broker successfully refers a customer who meets our criteria:
BENEFITS FOR BROKERS
GOOD OPPORTUNITIES TO INCREASE INCOME
ALL FEES ARE CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT
ĐĂNG KÝ VÀ NHẬN TƯ VẤN
- Support the business growth for underbanked and underserved SMEs
- No financial report and no collateral required
- No direct site-check
- Online process of providing documents and approval
- Competitive interest rates compared to similar finance companies or unsecured solutions
Customers need to satisfy our basic conditions:
- Have a business registration license operating >= 12 months
- Business areas: Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Long An, Dong Nai, Ba Ria – Vung Tau
- No history of NPL
- Not operating in restricted industries according to our regulation such as: real estate, insurance, construction, karaoke…
You need to provide the photo of your ID card with a selfie to us. We will then send a sample broker contract to your email. Then, you will e-sign and send it back to us by responding to the email.
2. How to pay commissions to the broker?
Periodically on the 15th day of every month of month T+1, we will pay the broker commissions for applications in month T. The commission will be transferred directly to the broker’s account (this account is clearly stated by the broker on the Broker Contract). In case the broker changes the account number, it must be notified to our staffs for timely adjustment.
Please follow this formula:
- Total cost = Interest rate (18%/year with the amortization) + Disbursement fee (6-9%/year/loan amount based on customer ranking)
Note: The fee will be deducted from the disbursement amount and in addition, we commit not to incur any other costs.
The process includes the following steps:
- Validus staff will guide customers to provide documents and upload them to our system (online).
- We will have video calls or direct site-check (rarely) with customers.
- We then issue approval to the customer and send the documents along with the loan contract via email to the customer.
- Customers sign the contract or e-sign (for business households) and send it back to us. After receiving documents, we will disburse.
To become the Validus’ broker, you only need to be:
- Vietnamese citizen
- 18 years old or older
- Not in the criminal list (no criminal record)
Please contact us for more information
- Validus’ goal is to support business households and SME for business loans, so the costs will be clear and affordable.
- Our targeted industries include: medicine, consumer goods, fashion,…
- eBIZ products focus on business households and SME, with the mainly transfered revenue. We are not supporting businesses with bad CIC, including individuals and companies related to the company that is applying for the loan.
Note: Validus staff will directly work and collect documents from customers..
Maximum loan limit:
- 500 million VND for companies
- 300 million VND for business households with the Business Registration License
Note: After 6 months, the limit can be increased to a maximum of 700 million VND for companies with the good payment history.