About Validus Group Tech Hub
Validus is a leading SME Financing Fintech platform in Southeast Asia, based in Singapore and operating in 4 markets – Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Thailand. Through the platform, Validus Group has funded more than $1billion, as well as have scaled 300% YoY basis (even during the Covid-19 pandemic situations). Validus has won multiple awards in Fintech categories – Top Fintech FI in 2020 Singapore Fintech Festival, Global Economics Award, Global Banking & Finance Award,Top Fintech platform in SME category, Top CIO50 and others.
We are currently hiring for multiple roles, namely, Tech engineers, Full Stack developers, Back-end developers, UIUX, product owners, data engineers, QA automation testers and many more. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to building cool products together.
Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the product team. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be working alongside other Product Designers, Head of Product and Developers from different countries to create user-friendly visuals and user experiences across all platforms. This position supports the region and reports to the Lead Product Designer.
- 5+ years of experience designing for desktop, responsive mobile web and app – Android and IOS.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Experience with both graphic and interactive design.
- Skilled in Figma or Sketchapp and other design & prototyping tools.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, mobile and responsive design.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in working on Agile/ Scrum teams is preferred but not required.
- Attention to details.
- Organized, thoughtful and enjoy creating order out of chaos.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present your works to the team.
- A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Take ownership of the work to create end to end user experience from flows, wireframes, to UI and prototypes.
- Drive yourself and your team to deliver the best quality of work and improve the way of working
- Contribute to creating and maintaining our design system for both web and mobile
- Maintain UI consistency and seamless user experience for all products across all markets.
- Deliver design assets to Developers during development.
- Other tasks assigned
- Problems solving
- Time Management
- User Research
- Usability testing
- Information architecture
- Atomic Design
- Design System
- Visual Design
- HTML (basic)
- CSS (basic)
- G Suite