Plays a key role in daily risk operations by acting as the risk gatekeeper.
- Perform KYC for onboarding clients.
- Detailed checking of invoices against supporting documents.
- Establish and continually update fraud detection framework
- Contributing to delivery of the Annual Monitoring Plan by producing quality reviews/site check
- Implement and manage an effective compliance program.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Perform other work required by the Risk team.
Desired skills, attributes and qualifications
- Bachelors in Banking, Finance or relevant disciplines from a reputable university, MBF/MBA is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years in SME lending
- Possess deep knowledge of invoicing procedures and its various permutations across different industries
- Risk assessment skills and experienced in fraud detection
- Meticulousness and integrity are non-negotiable prerequisites
- Team work with strong work ethic, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Compliance and/or legal knowledge
- General IT proficiency (CRM, MS Office, GSuite, etc). Proficiency in MS Excel is a must
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Vietnamese.