Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Indonesia and now Vietnam, Validus Capital is an award winning MSME growth financing platform. Backed by AAA-rated Dutch Development Bank FMO and Vertex Ventures, Validus acts as a catalyst of sustainable growth for MSMEs with its smart lending marketplace securely connecting MSMEs to investors for reliable, short-term financing. Learn more about us at www.validus.vn
We are on the lookout for a proactive and enthusiastic HR and Admin Manager. The role will report to Chief Executive Officer.
Administration scopes :
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations (company policies, policies of fire prevention & fighting).
- Support other departments in activities/events planning and implementing (translation, Sales & MKT events, business trip…)
- Build, create, drive, and promote company culture of better working environment & engaged culture and closely coordinate with CEO & core team to maintain it.
Human Resources scopes:
- Develop and drive all policies, procedure, process of for Employees and Business units with rapid growing which are:
+ C&B, Payrolls, Training & Development, Recruitment, Performance management, Talent resources & retention, employee relations, etc.
+ Build, create, drive, and promote company culture of better working environment & engaged culture and closely coordinate with CEO & core team to maintain it.
+ Manage & close coordinate with related BU Heads and Consulting firm (if any) on the Employee relations matters.
- Manage & ensure cost allocated on the proper manner
- Responsible in staff engagement activities: monthly engagement, team building, company offsite, social club activities, etc.
Desired skills, attributes and qualifications
- University graduation with proficient in English & Vietnamese.
- At least 3-5-year experiences, preferable in Compensation and Benefits.
- Good understanding & knowledge of Vietnam Labour Market, Labour Regulations, building policies & process.
- Must be enthusiastic, well organised and adapt to change.
- Have customer service mindset with good interpersonal skill with can do attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and confident working independently.
- Competency of Microsoft applications (especially in Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good at numerical reasoning and logical thinking.