Along with efforts to bring growth financing for SME, attractive investment opportunities for investors, Validus aspire to create a workplace where our members are motivated to do the best job.
Always taking People is core, Validus creates all opportunities for company members to build, develop, show up all their strength & capabilities. Award & recognition is always alongside with the high performer, if you are an active, confident and willing to work on the friendly, dynamic, fair and multi culture.
As a Fintech company, Validus always uphold creativeness as well as employee’s comfort, convenience when coming to the office. At Validus, you will be in:
- – Young in spirit while proficient in expertise team.
- – The multinational working environment where always open and welcomes diverse cultural colors.
- – Trendy office, encouraging people to share common space
- – Always full of laughter from the engagement activities
Join our team you will get:
– Competitive compensation & benefit
– 21 days on annual leave per year
– Opportunity to learn and develop in a dynamic environment
– Recognize worthy work results through quarterly and annual awards
– Opportunities to integrate into the multinational labor market
– Additional Healthcare & Personal Accident Insurance package for company member and up to 3 family members
Posted on 17 May 2021
Validus Product Team is now looking for Junior UI/UX designer. As a Junior UI/UX Designer, you will be working alongside Senior UX/UI Designers, Head of Product and Developers from different countries to create user-friendly visuals and experiences across all platforms. This position supports the region and is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Support Senior designer to create UI/UX based on the approved wireframes and our brand guidelines.
- Maintain UI consistency and seamless user experience for all products across all markets.
- Deliver design assets to Developers during development.
- Complete assignments within established timeline and acceptable quality standards.
- Support marketing team if needed.
- Other tasks assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience designing for desktop, responsive mobile web and app – Android and IOS.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Experience with both graphic and interactive design.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Marvel and other design & prototyping tools.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, mobile and responsive design.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in working on Agile/ Scrum teams is preferred but not required.
- Attention to details.
- Organized, thoughtful and enjoy creating order out of chaos.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to the team.
Posted on 18 Dec 2020
Lead the Risk Department, be in charge of building, organizing and implementing all aspects of the risk management function for the whole Validus Vietnam (VVN) and ensure risk management activities are implemented in a comprehensive and timely manner as well as provide initiative on the ongoing procedure leveraging with related departments such as sales, operation, technology, etc.
- Lead the team, develop action plans and manage the implementation of tools, policies and regulations related to risk management and compliance Responsible & oversee on hiring, training & development, retention, attrition & performing of the team member
- Assist the CEO in developing and implementing VVN’s business plan and related policies and processes.
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk and compliance function, including:
- Processes, tools, and systems to identify, assess, and report risks for a rapidly growing portfolio of loans
- Development of credit administration, debt management and risk mitigation processes Management of compliance and regulatory assessments, ensuring industry standards are met and fraud control
- Evaluation of portfolio performance, design, test & launch loan products that are optimized for market in coordination with technology departments Ensure risk management framework are set as well as local regulatory and best local practices
- Build relationships with credit related third parties (credit agencies, government regulatory bodies, and associations)
- Evaluate key credit & business risks, and provide recommendations for credit and collections strategy
- Manage in-house credit evaluation function, underwriting, and collections
- Liaise and engage closely with country Core Team to drive and ensure the company strategy to be implemented
- Work consultatively with other BU Heads constantly seeking to improve efficiency, cost-management, and effectiveness.
Desired skills, attributes and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, MBF/MBA is an advantage
- 12-15 years of experience on credit risk management and approval position as well as on managing a team within a major financial institution
- Sound understanding on Vietnamese government & related authorities on the credit risk, having connection with the banks to have business in sight on the risk and compliance practices and policies
- Strong local practical experience and knowledge of social and economic situation, lending products, regulations, processes of SBV and related laws; understand the development trends in banking and finance. Vietnam citizens and Permanent Residents preferred.
- Skills: strong leadership, coaching, decision making, organizing, risk analyzing and identifying, presenting, open-mindset, integrity, collaborative and good interpersonal. Good in computer literacy and strong in MIS is an advantageous.
Posted on 26 May 2021
We are on the lookout for a proactive and enthusiastic Sr. Relationship Manager with a background in B2B or financial services area to grow and scale up our SME Lending business in Vietnam through effective partnership strategies. The role will report to Head of Sales.
- Ability to solicit and source SME companies for short term financing needs that fit the product program of the company
- Ability to set up plan, manage time to deliver the target effectively
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders (Risk, Product, Operations, Legal, Finance, Technology…) to deliver the good products and services to the customers
- Customer service mindset and delivery, be able to work independently and work in a team
- Deliver the good sales quality, follow policies and guidelines to control fraud and ensure compliance
- Keep abreast of local regulatory requirements
- Sales and result oriented, experience in SME lending would be a preference
Desired skills, attributes and qualifications
- Business or Commerce Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales in relevant industries with outstanding result
- Strong sales skills and communication in Vietnamese and English
- Must be enthusiastic, well organized and adapt to change
- Familiar with startup environment and desire to success and overcome challenge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and confident working independently
- Hard working, passion to win, desire to success and overcome challenge